PHYco, an electronic components and cables supplier, was founded in 1992 by Jack McGee. Jack, an entrepreneur originally from Massachusetts settled in the heart of Silicon Valley in the early 1980's. Jack retired in 2001, but his tradition of integrity and unparalleled customer service continues at PHYco today. Originally located in Sunnyvale, the business moved to a larger more modern facility in San Jose, CA in 1999.
A joint venture investment gives PHYco access to state-of-the-art factories located in China and Taiwan. Our unique relationship with these modern factories allows us to offer high quality parts at very competitive prices.
We have a broad spectrum of clients and a world-wide customer base. We ship to clients throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, the Pacific Rim, and Europe. We support the OEM, contract manufacturer, cable house, and telecommunications industries, and others who need low prices, high quality, quick turnaround, and experienced customer service.
What PHYco Can Do For Your Business
- Same day shipping on in-stock orders received before 2:00 PM PST
- Cross-match parts to fit your needs and budget
- Ability to warehouse your inventory to ship either on-demand, or on a pre-arranged schedule
- 24 hour response (or sooner) on all email and phone messages
- Advantageous bulk pricing available
Our Huge Inventory Offers You the Best Selection of Electronic Components
PHYco maintains an in-stock inventory of over 3000 different products to provide you the best selection of electronic component parts. Our online catalog displays just a portion of our complete inventory of IDC sockets, centronics, D-subs, Modular connectors, and more. Contact us for assistance with any of your electronic component needs.
Single Source Supplier Allows You Low Prices
PHYco is able to offer high quality products at low prices due to our overseas, modern factories. Our unique joint venture investment in these state-of-the-art factories allows us to become a single source electronic component supplier. This powerful combination affords us the opportunity to provide quality electronic components and cables at highly competitive prices.
Outstanding Customer Service and Extra Value Services
PHYco's business is built on outstanding customer service and providing extra value to our customers. We focus on meeting your needs and building long-term relationships.
PHYco GREEN Mission Statement
We are reminded every day that our natural resources are not renewable, and are shared by all. Though it sometimes seems like all this "green" talk is just evidence of the latest trend, at PHYco we recognize that our impact in the global environment isn't a trend but is the result of lots of small choices we make every day. Each choice we make offers an opportunity to listen to our customers. The great news is that while we're making all those choices, we can also choose to make sure that the resources we depend on are taken care of and not wasted or destroyed. We're never going to compromise on safety, quality, service, and no one can afford to compromise on the future of our natural resources, so we're always looking for ways to help our customers remain supplied in a more responsibly way.
PHYco GREEN Philosophy
PHYco makes efforts to operate our business in an environmentally responsible manner. We are committed to comply with all applicable environmental laws and regulations, and recognize that reducing the environmental impact of our products and operations is an important part of the value we deliver to our customers. We strive to achieve environmental excellence and work with our employees, customers, partners and suppliers to meet the environmental commitments summarized below:
- Comply with applicable environmental laws and regulations and operate our facility with all necessary environmental permits, approvals, and operational controls.
- Design our products to be safe to use and to minimize their environmental impact while meeting all applicable U.S. and international government environmental standards and regulations.
- Promote relevant "Green" initiatives by way of our employees, strategic partners and suppliers.
- Be guided by the principle of continuous improvement of environmental performance.
- Train employees on our policy and instill environmental responsibility as a corporate value.
- Strive to buy, sell and use environmentally friendly products whenever the market place allows.
- Continuously review our Environmental "Green" Statement and ensure it remains appropriate to the nature, scale and environmental impacts of our activities, products, and services.
We achieve a high level of performance by incorporating these objectives into our business planning and decision-making to ensure our goals are achieved
PHYco RoHS Statement
Phyco defines RoHS compliant products as those that do not exceed the maximum allowable concentrations in homogeneous materials (and excluding natural impurities found in the environment) for lead (Pb), cadmium (Cd), mercury (Hg), hexavalent chromium (Cr-VI), polybrominated biphenyls (PBB), and polybrominated dephenyl ethers (PBDE) as specified in the Commission Decision of 18 August 2005 or the products are exempt per the Annex to RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC and the Commission Decision of 18 August 2005 are not covered by this compliance statement.
Other legislation or regulations enacted by individual EU members and beyond the specific requirements of RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC and the Commission Decision of 18 August 2005 are not covered by this compliance statement.
Back to Top